The Home Care Coordinator is responsible for supervising, organizing and coordinating staffing for the business. Responsible to organize and prepare schedules and daily staffing for assigned organizations based on the established Home Care plan.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Accepts incoming and outgoing calls, maintains accurate messages and disseminates same. Review and sort mail.
- Responsible for filling vacant positions by CHHA applicant sources through relationships with employment agencies, recruiters, internet sites.
- Determines applicants’ requirements by reviewing job descriptions and job qualifications.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules with applicants.
- Conducts screening interviews using a consistent set of qualifications and discusses applicant with mangers
- Maintains current position control for each organization in the system.
- Performs personnel administrative tasks including coordinating and participating in the hiring process, coordinating training of new employees and the ongoing training of other employees.
- Responsible for the completion and credential verification of new hires using the electronic application.
- Maintain compliance with human resources and employee health record requirements and reports on compliance levels.
- Monitors staff sick calls and assist in coordinating replacement coverage.
- In collaboration with the Regional Vice President verifies employee’s work hours, requested time off as well as vacancies and generates monthly schedule for facility.
- Records unplanned attendance in schedule and adjust schedules accordingly
- Plans, develops and facilitates changes in procedures, forms and practices, work flows, personnel assignments as it relates to staffing and recruitments of staff.
- Scheduling concerns or unfilled positions are reported to management
- Prepares rehab reports as required by Sr. Management.
- Serves as the point of contact for information concerning activities of the office.
- Accept and Assign cases to appropriate discipline from various CHHA
- Monitors submission of notes and vouchers for billing
- Liaison between Therapists and Case Managers regarding Therapy Care in Home
- Maintains Statistics and Monitors various aspects of Home Care bench marks for management.
- Keeps a full list of all Referrals, Missed Visits and Cancellations for all CHHA
- Monitors, Updates and Reviews Scheduling for all Therapists in Home Care
Qualifications and Skills
The Home Care Coordinator must have an associate degree in business or related field and have effective communication, organizational and computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets, Rehab Optima, HHAX, HCHB and/or similar EMR software and email.
Full Benefits which include:
Medical and Dental with Participation
5 weeks PTO inclusive of 6 Holidays
401k Match Plan
Job Type: Full-time